I consult and speak regularly on
- Creating and sustaining humane academic workplaces.
- Inviting and supporting difference, including neurodiversity and (dis)ability, in classrooms and workplaces.
- Dismantling patriarchy, white supremacy, and ableism in classrooms, workplaces, and academic administration.
- Normalizing failure in writing and academia.
- Supporting writers in academic and workplace settings.
Past clients include the American Indian College Fund, Computer Skills Placement, and the Denver Fire Department.
A list of my keynotes and invited talks is here.